*For information on the MTI’s policy on handling personal information, please refer to “Approach to Protecting Personal Information”
*For information on the MTI’s IR policy, please refer to IR Policy.
- The use of this Site shall be undertaken at the user’s own responsibility.
Please be aware that MTI does not guarantee the accuracy and/or completeness of any and all information.
- MTI shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the user resulting from information (including data and the like) obtained through this Site.
MTI shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the user resulting from the use of information acquired from this Site and third party websites that link to this Site (this includes links from this Site).
- MTI may alter part or all of the contents of this Site without prior notice being given to its users. This does not imply that MTI will update this Site.
MTI reserves the right to suspend or close this Site without providing any prior notice to users.
* For more information on the use of website about IR information, please click here.
- Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the site belong to the Company or to other entities. Usage of the above without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law.
- Copyright for this site and all material appearing on it, such as text, illustrations, images, and audio, (referred to collectively below as “content”) belongs to the MTI, the original author, or other entities.
- Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction on your website of content from this site without the authorization of the copyright holder, whether the MTI, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under copyright law, except for printing or storage for personal use, or other specific use permitted under copyright law.
- You are therefore requested to contact the MTI to obtain permission before making use of content. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note that permission to use such content may be refused if the intended usage is deemed inappropriate by the MTI.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- Any act that violates or that may violate property rights or privacy of a third party or the Company
- Any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company
- Any act that is detrimental to the reputation of or trust in a third party or the Company
- Any act that is or may be offensive to public policy or good morals
- Any criminal act or act that leads to or may lead to a crime
- Any false declaration or notification, such as registering an e-mail address of someone else
- Any sales activity or act for profit, or any act to prepare for such actions
- Any act involving the use or provision of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or any act that may lead to such actions
- Any other act that violates or may violate laws, regulations or municipal rules
- Any other act that MTI considers to be inappropriate
- When linking to this site, you are requested to contact the MTI. (email@example.com)
Except where otherwise stipulated, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this site.
We recommend that you use Internet Explorer 9.0 or later and/or Chrome 19.0 or later and/or Firefox 12.0 or later and/or Safari5.0 or later.
In order for users to enjoy using this Site, we employ contents that utilize animations, videos and PDFs. In order to view these contents, we recommend that you download the following plug-in software if you have not done so previously:
MTI Ltd. (hereinafter, the “Company”) recognizes the importance of ensuring information security in order to conduct business activities efficiently. To protect the information assets owned by the Company, it has formulated the following basic policy on information security and will strive to facilitate initiatives for the maintenance of information security.
The Company has formulated the Information Security Policy to put the basic stance into practice, ensuring that the Company’s officers and employees, as well as the relevant external parties, understand and observe the Policy.
The Company will designate an information security administrator who is fully responsible for information security, and establish an information security committee to monitor the status of its overall information security. By taking these measures, the Company will implement the necessary countermeasures promptly.
The Company will respond appropriately to incidents that may cause the loss or deterioration of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its own information assets.
The Company will comply with laws and regulations, as well as other standards, in conjunction with information security.
The Company will continue to provide its officers and employees with education and training to ensure that they have a high level of understanding of and interest in information security.
The Company will strive to prevent security accidents from occurring. If they do occur, it will take emergency measures to minimize any loss and determine the cause thereof, while implementing measures to prevent recurrence.
The Company will revise the basic policy as necessary and constantly improve it to adapt to changes in such areas as management environments, societal environments, laws, regulations and other standards, as well as the development of information-related technologies.
Established on October 1, 2008
If you are looking for pages or releases on the website, please click on “Search” at the top of the screen and press the Enter key after entering the item you are searching for.
You can also look for pages on the website via the sitemap.
Inquiries and FAQs
lease click on “Contact” to send an inquiry to the Company.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
We suggest that you visit the FAQs before sending an inquiry.
|Click on the link and a PDF file will be displayed.|
|Click on the button to publish information on the Facebook Timeline.|
|Click on the button to publish information on the Twitter Timeline.|
|Click on the button and a subscribed page distributed through RSS will be displayed.|
|Click on the link to move to another site from the MTI website.|
*Users of Google Chrome will need to use the RSS Subscription Extension (by Google), an extension functionality of Google Chrome, to subscribe to RSS.
*Users of smartphones will need to download an RSS subscription application to subscribe to RSS.